Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
AZDesign Ltd. London, United Kingdom, company number: 12019331, AZDesign Ltd. via EnModa Life e-commerce brand, are responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Your privacy is important to us. Through this policy, we wish to inform you of how your personal data will be processed when you shop with us, when you visit us online and identify yourself, when you create and use an account, and when you receive newsletters, SMS mailings, letters through the post, information, or any other form of marketing from us.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to contact us in order to exercise your rights, you are welcome to contact us on email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Our postal address is AZDesign Ltd. 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT, United kingdom, and if you wish to phone us, our telephone number is +44 127 408 9300
How do we process your information?
In brief, we process your personal data in order to:
- administer your purchases when you shop with us;
- administer your account if you have chosen to sign up for an account, e.g. so that you can use the functions provided to you via the creation of your account;
- send you marketing via emails, SMS mailings and post;
- send you relevant offers based on your purchase history and the goods that you have shown interest in, e.g. by clicking on them in our newsletter or SMS mailings, or by placing the items in your customer basket;
- follow current laws and legislation; and
- offer functionality on the homepage, so that it is as user-friendly as possible.
AZDesign Ltd. via EnModa Life e-commerce brand places great emphasis on being as clear as possible about how we process your personal data. Do you wish to know about why we process your personal data in more detail? You can read about this at the end of this policy. Here we will provide you with more detailed information about why we process your personal data, which data we process, and for how long we process your personal data. You can also read about the legal basis in which we process your data in a legal manner, in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How do we protect your personal data?
We, and our business partners, have adopted several organizational and technical safety measures in order to protect your personal data. We actively work towards complying with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) We have several IT systems and functions that help us to protect your personal data from illegal and unauthorized processing. Moreover, we have internal procedures that ensure that only the necessary people have access to your data.
Must you submit your personal data to us, and what happens if you do not submit it?
We require certain personal data from you in order for us to provide you with certain services, and in order to enter into agreements with AZDesign Ltd. via EnModa Life e-commerce brand. If you do not submit the personal data necessary for us to fulfil our agreement with you, we may not be able to deliver your goods, etc.
If you do not submit the information give us your consent that is required for processing your data, we shall not be able to process your personal data. Your consent is required if you wish to continue receiving newsletters, SMS mailings and post containing information and offers, etc. for a period that extends beyond the period in which we would otherwise send you information (see below).
Who will have access to your personal data?
As a starting point, your personal data will only be processed by AZDesign Ltd. via EnModa Life e-commerce brand. However, your personal data can be shared outside of AZDesign Ltd. via EnModa Life e-commerce brand if e.g. it is necessary to fulfil our agreement with you, as well as to obtain assistance with elements that are not a part of our core business, and so be able to offer you good prices on our products.
Here is a more detailed list of how we may have to share your personal data:
- We share your personal data with our external customer service in order to maintain good customer service;
- In order to sell you the goods that you wish to purchase, we share your personal data with the supplier who provides the payment alternative that you have selected. Depending on the payment alternative you have chosen, the details and the manner in which they are processed by the supplier may vary.
- We will share your personal data with our transport supplier in order to deliver the goods you have purchased, and in order to return the goods if you experience buyer’s remorse, wish to complain about your purchase, or if you wish to exchange your goods. This is done in order to ensure that the transporter can conduct the delivery, as well as send you information when your product is available for pick-up;
- We share your social security number with a supplier, who helps us to ensure that your contact information is correct;
- We share your purchase history with the supplier that we use to analyze how best we can improve our services and offers for our customers;
- If you do not pay for your goods within the agreed-upon time, we will share your personal data with one of the suppliers that we use to gather payment;
- We share your personal data with the printing and shipping companies that we use in order to send you marketing information.
AZDesign Ltd. via EnModa Life e-commerce brand will also share your personal data with the selected external IT suppliers that we use; however, this will only be done to the extent necessary for the suppliers to fulfil their commitments to us.
If you wish to receive more information about exactly which companies or authorities we share your personal data with, you are welcome to contact us.
Will we transfer your personal data outside of the EU/EES?
Which rights do you have in order to affect how we process your personal data?
According to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have certain rights regarding the processing of your personal data. Below is a description of your rights, as well as what these rights entail. To exercise your rights, you are welcome to contact us. Please see the contact information above.
Revoking your consent
If we process your personal data with the support of your submitted consent, you have the right to revoke, in whole or in part, your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. Revoking of your consent applies from the day that it has been revoked.
Right to access
You have the right to receive confirmation of the personal data that concerns you, as well as to receive access to information regarding how your personal data is being processed, e.g. the purposes of the processing and to which categories of the personal data the processing applies. You also have the right to receive a copy of your personal data that is being processed.
Right to correction
[If you have an account with us, you can log in at any time and change your personal information.] You also have the right to have incorrect personal data amended without delay, by providing information that supplements the incomplete personal data.
Right to deletion (the right to be forgotten)
You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were gathered or processed for;
- if you revoke your consent on which the processing is based, and there is no further legal basis for the processing;
- if you object to the processing, on condition that we have no legitimate reasons to continue the processing that override your legitimate reasons for not continuing;
- when your personal data has been processed in an illegal manner; or
- if the personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject.
AZDesign Ltd. via EnModa Life e-commerce brand will delete your personal data upon your request, on the condition that we do not have an obligation to save your personal data in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), or any other legislation.
Right to limited processing
You have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data is limited if:
- you contest the correctness of the information (however, only within the period we require to check this);
- the processing is illegal and you wish us to limit the information rather than delete them;
- you need the personal data in order to make valid or defend legal claims, and we no longer require the personal data; or
- you object to the processing if we have not conducted a balance of interests.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data based on a balance of interests – including profiling (read more about when this happens in the tables below.) However, this does not apply if we can present compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if it is for the purpose of determining, exercising or defending legal claims.
You also have the right to object to your personal data being processed for marketing purposes, which includes profiling to the extent that this is connected to such direct marketing. If you object to marketing and/or profiling, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint to an authorized regulatory authority (without this affecting any other administrative review procedure or judicial remedy). Such a complaint is preferably lodged with the authority of the member state within the EU/EES in which you reside, in which you work, or in which a violation of current laws and rules for data protection is alleged to have occurred. The authorized regulatory authority in United Kingdom, which can be reached via https://www.gov.uk/data-protection
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data that pertains to you, and that you have submitted to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another personal data controller (data portability) when:
- the processing is based on your consent or on an agreement; and
- the processing occurs automatically.
You have the right to the transfer of your personal data directly from us to another personal data controller when this is technically possible.